Missouri Wholesale Dealer License Requirements and Regulations
US Dealer Licensing wants to provide you with the useful and necessary resources you need to be as successful as possible with your wholesale dealer license. Feel free to browse the Missouri Dealer Operating Manual to find the answer to any question or concern you may have regarding your wholesale dealer license requirements and state regulations.
Click Here To See The Regulations & Requirements
Are you compliant with state wholesale dealer license requirements?
In order to be compliant with MO state regulations, you must ensure that you have the following wholesale dealer license records – which MUST be kept in your office for every vehicle sold. These records include:
- Proof of purchase
- Proof Sale
- Copy of front and back of title
- There are five additional requirements needed in order for you to keep your license and not get any fines. These requirements include:
- Establish your online account
- File a monthly sales report online before the 15th of the following month
- Print the report
- Send a copy of the report and copies of the previously mentioned records to your office
- If you have a month with zero (0) sales, a report must be filed online, printed, and sent to your office.
US Dealer Licensing is ensuring the State that our clients will have compliance at all times.